1. Obtain General Liability Insurance Certificate from your insurance company.
- Insurance company must list landlord as Certificate Holder and as Additional Insured. Certificate may be faxed to our office at (407) 847-2850, or emailed to Veronica@schoolfieldproperties.com.
2. Provide landlord with copy of signed A/C Maintenance Service Agreement and quarterly service reports.
- Copies may be faxed to our office at (407) 847-2850, or emailed to Veronica@schoolfieldproperties.com.
3. Complete Tenant Contact Information Sheet (provided with lease) and email to Veronica@schoolfieldproperties.com, or fax to Veronica at
4. Occupational License
5. Transfer Utilities/Water to your company’s name. Must have copy of fully executed lease.
Kissimmee Utility Authority (KUA), (407) 933-9800
Toho Water, (407) 944-5000
Duke Energy, (800) 700-8744
- St. Cloud:
St. Cloud Utilities (water), (407) 957-7344
Orlando Utilities Commission (power), (407) 957-7373
Florida Power & Light (FPL), (321) 723-7795
6. Change of Address with Post Office. You will need copy of fully executed lease.
Zip code 34741 – Post Office located at 1415 W Oak Street, Phone: (407) 846-2513
Zip code 34744 – Post Office located at 2600 Michigan Avenue, Phone: (407) 846-0999
- St. Cloud:
Zip codes 34769 and 34771 – Post Office located at 4701 Old Canoe Creek Road, Phone: (407)-892-6883
- Melbourne/Melbourne Beach/Indialantic:
Zip code 32901 – Post office located at 640 E New Haven Ave, Melbourne, Phone: (321) 723-6164
Zip code 32903 – Post office located at 200 N Palm Ave, Indialantic, Phone: (321) 723-6164
Zip code 32951 – Post office located at 504 Ocean Avenue, Melbourne Beach, Phone: (321) 723-6738
- Palm Bay:
Zip code 32905 – Post office located at 4660 Lipscomb Street NE, Phone: (321) 723-6962
Zip code 32907 – Post office located at 1155 Malabar Rd NE, Ste 18 and post office located at 950 Malabar Rd SW, Phone: (321) 984-9658
7. Signage – Obtain Signage Authorization Letter from landlord prior to sign installation. Sign company must provide landlord with proof via email to Alicia Kelly at Alicia@schoolfieldproperties.com in order to be provided authorization letter to install.
8. Contact your phone company to establish your Phone and Internet services.
9. Unit Keys – Tenant is responsible for the expense of additional key(s). Please contact the following vendor for
your specific property.
- Kissimmee/St. Cloud: Roy’s Safe & Lock, (407) 847-2365
- Melbourne/Melbourne Beach/Indialantic/Palm Bay: Doug Hawley, (321) 723-0300
10. Rental Payments
- If you desire to make rental payments via auto payment, please contact the accounting department at (407) 847-3099 to obtain banking information to set up auto payment through your banking institution.
- If making rental payments via check, check must be written out to the landlord. Checks may be mailed to Schoolfield Properties located at 101 Park Place Blvd., Suite 3, Kissimmee FL 34741. For Kissimmee tenants, for convenience, there is a drop off box inside the gate for payments being made after normal business hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday.
11. If you need additional information, or have questions, please contact Veronica Rodriguez at Schoolfield Properties. Direct line, (407) 847, 3099 or via email at Veronica@schoolfieldproperties.com.